Saturday, July 28, 2007

Welcome Back!

It took me a second or so to realize I have two blogs on mobile telephony here at Google. When I saw "2005," it firmly hit home that I've neglected this site in lieu of others. Since they're no comments to the original posting, I'll assume that no one saw it and this is a whole new site devoted to mobile telephone marketing. The key word in this blog is on "marketing." They're tons of blogs on cell phones and mobile devices as the manufacturers and carriers deluge us with "better" (usually meaning more expensive) mobile devices. The Apple iPhone is the extreme of the extreme and I wrote about it elsewhere. To read my prophetic blog in January after MacWorld, check out http://blogs.ebay.com/bwilsonbp/entry/Apple-iPhone-Consumer-Electronics-and-Icons/_W0QQidZ133427017. And, as a follow-up to the iPhone's marketing, take a look at http://blogs.ebay.com/bwilsonbp/entry/Apple-iPhone-Fever/_W0QQcommentsyncidZ0QQidZ264907017. That should get this marketing blog off to a good start again. As always, I welcome your posts. Brian

No comments: